Red Shoe Advisory Board
Fostering Entrepreneurship for our Military Families.
Red Shoe Advisory Board members are a diverse group of patriots with brilliant minds and practical skills from a variety of industries. Some have served, some are serving, and all support American service members and their families.
- Mrs. Susan Hare, CIV NAV, Warrior & Family Support
- Mrs. Elena Levis, Creative Advisor
- MSgt (Ret) Mac (David) McElroy, Training and Compliance Manager, Yellow Ribbon
- Major Sarah McLevy, Military Consultant
- Mr. Mike Mullane, CPA, Government Consultant
- Mrs. Lori Patterson, LAP Consulting, Event Professional
- Mr. Gil Portela, PE, Senior Engineering Consultant
- Comel Rooms, MEd, AFC, Trainer and Curriculum Developer
- Mr. Bruce Turkel, CPAE, Branding Expert
- Mr. David Wolf, CEO, Radio and Podcast, Media Producer
Help Us Help Them!
Always exceeds expectations…
“Dr. Margarita Gurri has served as a facilitator and consultant on numerous projects for Barry University’s ACE Institute for Training and Professional Development. She approaches all assignments with enthusiasm, creating vibrant, customized programs that always exceed client expectations. Dr. Gurri excels at putting people at ease, thereby creating an environment where real learning and change.”