Red Shoe Advisory Board
Fostering Entrepreneurship for our Military Families.
Red Shoe Advisory Board members are a diverse group of patriots with brilliant minds and practical skills from a variety of industries. Some have served, some are serving, and all support American service members and their families.
- Mrs. Susan Hare, CIV NAV, Warrior & Family Support
- Mrs. Elena Levis, Creative Advisor
- MSgt (Ret) Mac (David) McElroy, Training and Compliance Manager, Yellow Ribbon
- Major Sarah McLevy, Military Consultant
- Mr. Mike Mullane, CPA, Government Consultant
- Mrs. Lori Patterson, LAP Consulting, Event Professional
- Mr. Gil Portela, PE, Senior Engineering Consultant
- Comel Rooms, MEd, AFC, Trainer and Curriculum Developer
- Mr. Bruce Turkel, CPAE, Branding Expert
- Mr. David Wolf, CEO, Radio and Podcast, Media Producer
Help Us Help Them!
Dr. Margarita Gurri, CSP, is a terrific speaker on ethics!…
Dr. Margarita Gurri, Certified Speaking Professional, is a terrific speaker on ethics! I had the pleasure of attending her ethics presentation at the 2016 annual meeting of the National Speakers Association, and I was very impressed by the way she presented the material.
It’s easy for ethics speakers to fall into the trap of appearing self-righteous. Dr. Gurri never once came across this way. Instead, she told moving stories about how she came to be an ethics presenter, and she used creative exercises to engage the audience. There is no more intimidating group for a speaker to address than one’s fellow speakers, but Dr. Gurri handled this difficult situation beautifully.
May your own group be fortunate to have her present a talk on ethics!