Red Shoe Advisory Board
Fostering Entrepreneurship for our Military Families.
Red Shoe Advisory Board members are a diverse group of patriots with brilliant minds and practical skills from a variety of industries. Some have served, some are serving, and all support American service members and their families.
- Mrs. Susan Hare, CIV NAV, Warrior & Family Support
- Mrs. Elena Levis, Creative Advisor
- MSgt (Ret) Mac (David) McElroy, Training and Compliance Manager, Yellow Ribbon
- Major Sarah McLevy, Military Consultant
- Mr. Mike Mullane, CPA, Government Consultant
- Mrs. Lori Patterson, LAP Consulting, Event Professional
- Mr. Gil Portela, PE, Senior Engineering Consultant
- Comel Rooms, MEd, AFC, Trainer and Curriculum Developer
- Mr. Bruce Turkel, CPAE, Branding Expert
- Mr. David Wolf, CEO, Radio and Podcast, Media Producer
Help Us Help Them!
Possesses a very positive attitude…
“I was very impressed with Dr. Margarita Gurri. She was definitely a crowd pleaser. She had relevant information, and spiced it up with anecdotes and video. Laughter is definitely healing, and with the different scenarios experienced by our members and families, I believe they all were touched by her presentation. Reintegration is very important to families, and members. I see much upheaval during this process. Having eyes opened to the fact that it is not a honeymoon period, but a difficult time for some, puts the families and members at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Gurri for future events. She possesses a very positive attitude that is contagious! This helps to get the program off on the right foot, and encourages members to attend her break out sessions.”
—Family Readiness – A Key to Mission Readiness