Red Shoe Advisory Board
Fostering Entrepreneurship for our Military Families.
Red Shoe Advisory Board members are a diverse group of patriots with brilliant minds and practical skills from a variety of industries. Some have served, some are serving, and all support American service members and their families.
- Mrs. Susan Hare, CIV NAV, Warrior & Family Support
- Mrs. Elena Levis, Creative Advisor
- MSgt (Ret) Mac (David) McElroy, Training and Compliance Manager, Yellow Ribbon
- Major Sarah McLevy, Military Consultant
- Mr. Mike Mullane, CPA, Government Consultant
- Mrs. Lori Patterson, LAP Consulting, Event Professional
- Mr. Gil Portela, PE, Senior Engineering Consultant
- Comel Rooms, MEd, AFC, Trainer and Curriculum Developer
- Mr. Bruce Turkel, CPAE, Branding Expert
- Mr. David Wolf, CEO, Radio and Podcast, Media Producer
Help Us Help Them!
The kids really open up…
“I have seen Dr Gurri (cadre of speaker family counselor) do a session with the kids to discuss their fears and anger for deployments; parents were invited to come up and join their kids for these sessions. The childcare provider facilitated the time for each age group. As a group, the kids really open up and the parents were thankful to open the discussion up and hear what their children thought or feared. The kids seemed relieved that other kids were experiencing the same fears.”