Red Shoe Advisory Board
Fostering Entrepreneurship for our Military Families.
Red Shoe Advisory Board members are a diverse group of patriots with brilliant minds and practical skills from a variety of industries. Some have served, some are serving, and all support American service members and their families.
- Mrs. Susan Hare, CIV NAV, Warrior & Family Support
- Mrs. Elena Levis, Creative Advisor
- MSgt (Ret) Mac (David) McElroy, Training and Compliance Manager, Yellow Ribbon
- Major Sarah McLevy, Military Consultant
- Mr. Mike Mullane, CPA, Government Consultant
- Mrs. Lori Patterson, LAP Consulting, Event Professional
- Mr. Gil Portela, PE, Senior Engineering Consultant
- Comel Rooms, MEd, AFC, Trainer and Curriculum Developer
- Mr. Bruce Turkel, CPAE, Branding Expert
- Mr. David Wolf, CEO, Radio and Podcast, Media Producer
Help Us Help Them!
Her passion for our Military shines…
“Dr. Margarita Gurri is by far the most dynamic speaker I have had the privilege of working with. Her patriotism is unparalleled and her love for our country and those who serve to support it shine through in every aspect of her engagements. The common sense approach to tackling daily military challenges is inspiring. The feedback we receive from our attendees demonstrates that she is able to connect, relate, and inspire Service members and families alike. Her passion for our Military shines through in her presences as well as her presentations!”