Red Shoe Advisory Board
Fostering Entrepreneurship for our Military Families.
Red Shoe Advisory Board members are a diverse group of patriots with brilliant minds and practical skills from a variety of industries. Some have served, some are serving, and all support American service members and their families.
- Mrs. Susan Hare, CIV NAV, Warrior & Family Support
- Mrs. Elena Levis, Creative Advisor
- MSgt (Ret) Mac (David) McElroy, Training and Compliance Manager, Yellow Ribbon
- Major Sarah McLevy, Military Consultant
- Mr. Mike Mullane, CPA, Government Consultant
- Mrs. Lori Patterson, LAP Consulting, Event Professional
- Mr. Gil Portela, PE, Senior Engineering Consultant
- Comel Rooms, MEd, AFC, Trainer and Curriculum Developer
- Mr. Bruce Turkel, CPAE, Branding Expert
- Mr. David Wolf, CEO, Radio and Podcast, Media Producer
Help Us Help Them!
She uses humor and storytelling to inspire …
“Dr. Margarita Gurri is an insightful and clever problem solver, and a consummate professional. An experienced speaker, she uses humor and storytelling to inspire audiences. As trainer and consultant, she educates and encourages joyfully and successfully. I’ve worked on several of Margarita’s projects ranging from books to training materials to presentations to marketing strategies. She’s focused, tireless, on-point, articulate, and a delight to work with. Margarita has become a friend, a collaborator, and my go-to person when I want to pressure-test ideas.”