Red Shoe Hotline
Group Coaching via
Zoom videoconference or phone
Mondays 1 pm from your computer anywhere
Leaders need an edge. We hone that edge.
Group Coaching: Most Mondays, 1 pm
Please join us via this Zoom video conference link or via phone)
- phone: +1 669 900 6833, ##
- Meeting ID: 984 557 137
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=kj6jW6TOyPwIT_-Rv9Gx_mmc_M9ohwO1
Is this YOU?
• You feel that "people problems" are taking a lot of your time and "there MUST be a better way"...
• You want to earn attention from prospects by positioning yourself as an authority with excellent customer service ...
• You're already working hard but there's too much to do, never enough time, and sometimes you just put up with staff conflicts and difficult clients ...
• You're looking for faster, smarter, better ways to inspire your team and create a sustainable book of business ...
You're in the right place if you want a happier office that creates MORE leads, BETTER prospects, and BIGGER sales!
Contact us to learn more about the...
Insurance Professionals Red Shoe Group Coaching Hotline
Mondays 1-2 pm
Hannah, 833-4-Parnters, 833-472-7863
Try out our yearly subscripttion to the Insurance Professionals' Red Shoe Hotine. Most Mondays of the year, 1-2 pm, via Zoom video or you can join us with Zoom audio or via your phone's audio.
- Monthly subscription is $400 per office or ...
- Save money with a yearly subscripton of $4000 per office
- Special Trial Offer : Two free Mondays, February 12th and 19th, 2018 to lean the value of a group coaching hotline
Virtual Master Classes
Learn anywhere. Earn excellence.
Busy leaders learn anywhere, anytime with virtual master classes. From the privacy of your office or on the beach, understand what gets in your way and learn the skills needed for success. Schedule live videoconferences and teleconference virtual classes alone or with your team. Classes run from 60-90 minutes. Dive into one topic or engage in the series.
- Lead so they Follow, Speak so they Listen
- Connect to Close More Sales
- Master Public Speaking
- Deal with Difficult People
- Debrief Mistakes and Excellence for Peak Performance
- Invite Creativity with Humor and Play
- Understand What Gets in Your Way
The Ethical Speaker offers simple solluiotns to figuring out… what’s right
and anyone hoping to add professionalism to their speaking business. And you’ll be surprised to find it’s also an enjoyable read. Sprinkled with quotes from people you know, ranging from Zig Ziglar to Warren Buffet, each page pulls you along … enjoyably.
This is not some theoretical tome. After more than three decades as an NSA professional, I recognized many of the situations in this book because I’ve faced them myself. When it comes down to it, you just can’t argue with the wisdom of such pithy advice as asking yourself what your hero would do, and then doing exactly that. This makes the ethical mission easy to embrace. We all want to do the right thing. The Ethical Speaker offers a super simple solution to figuring out just what that is.”