Step up! Make a difference with a Red Shoe Attitude.
Dr. Margarita Gurri, CSP is trusted by business leaders around the world to fire up teams and military families with motivational keynotes. Audiences embrace her humorous, interactive approach to serious topics as she teaches them workable solutions for everyday challenges. Coaching and training provide a deeper dive into the mindsets and skills essential for excellence.
Affectionately referred to as Dr. Red Shoes, Dr. Gurri has been inspiring global audiences for over thirty years. A seasoned consulting psychologist, she skillfully plays with therapeutic humor in interactive keynotes, coaching, and training to heal and energize military families, government officials, entrepreneurs, and corporate teams. Audiences embrace her humorous, interactive approach to serious topics as she facilitates workable solutions for everyday challenges. Even the toughest audiences melt in her presence.
A naturalized American citizen, Dr. Gurri is honored to support our military leaders and families.
- Certified Speaking Professional designation, National Speakers Association
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Licensed Psychologist, PY 6626
- PhD, Clinical Psychology, University of Kansas
- The Ethical Speaker
- Happiness Recipe (co-author)
- Trilogy of Anger
- La Trilogia de la Ira
- Anglican Prayer Beads
- Military Kids Book (to be published Spring 2018)
Professional Membership Highlights
- Vice-Chair, CSP Committee, National Speakers Association
- Past Speaker University Dean & Member BOD, Florida Speakers Association
- Member BOD, Florida Psychoanalytic Center and Foundation
- Member BOD, FIU Communication Arts
- Member, American Psychologist Association
- Member, Association of Applied and Therapeutic Humor
- Past President, National Council of Hispanic Women
- Founder, GraceWorks, Inc., now closed 501(c)3 for violence prevention and victim advocacy
Atkins Global, Dialysis Treatment Teams, Estrella Insurance Franchise, Femwell Health, HHI Canada, HSBC, Latin American Association of Insurance Agencies, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Maestro Dubai, Montessori Schools, National Kidney Foundation, Student Loans Receivable Collections, Women in Business Organizations, Ultimate Software, UPS Stores, US Department of Defense, US Department of Homeland Security, Xerox Dubai